CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 6, 2008

Aubrie's favorite book








This is Aubrie's favorite book! This is the only toy that she will reach for and play with for more than 3 seconds. She likes the fact that it makes noise when she chews on it, and there are a few "chew" toys on the edges that she uses to her advantage! The thing is soaked all the time!




On another note, she is almost crawling. She gets up on her hands and knees, but then falls down. She can go backwards very nicely in this manner!!! At 4 1/2 months old my daughter is learning how to crawl, HELP!!! Mom says that I was crawling by 6 months and walking by 9, so... I will try to get pics and/or video of her moving around like that, but when ever I get out the camera when she is doing it she stops and just laughs at me!!!

0 comments: