CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 11, 2009

Wyatte's first day of preschool

Click here to view these pictures larger

Here is a picture from Wyatte's first day of preschool. Since I don't have a camera right now, I was waiting for Miss Heather to put some up on the school website that she made. I finally remembered to look there and she had put some up! So here are a couple.


I have been really neglecting this blog lately and I am sorry. Since I don't have a camer I haven't felt like just putting our life on here in words. John has been working for a gardening/landscaping company the last couple of weeks and starts with the pipeline on Monday. So hopefully once we have a steady stream of income coming in I can get a new camera. John did promise that I could with his first paycheck after we get all our bills caught up. So hopefully soon you will all be back into the swing of our life!!!

0 comments: