CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 27, 2008

aubrie

Aubrie is 2 weeks old today! My how time goes by fast. Tonight we were laying on the couch, me on my back and her on her stomach on my chest, and she lifted her head up and looked right at me a smiled! It didn't last long, but she did!




I am not sure how much she weighs right now, we haven't been to the doctor since last week and she was nursing and we didn't get weighed, just my staples out. We go back on the 1st of April for her two week check up so I will let you know all of those details then!




Aubrie has been having some problems with gas, so today we went in a bought some baby gas drops. The morning that I left the hospital my hemoglobin was only 8.9 or something like that, so they put me on an iron pill to get it back up. And I think that is what is making her have gas. It could be something that I am eating too I guess, but I have such a varied diet that it doesn't really make sense for it to be just the diet. I don't feel safe not taking the iron pill though if my level was soo low, so we will just have to see what the doc says when we go in next week.






Wyatte was hold Aubrie tonight on the couch and it was so cute I had to take a picture, and he asked me if he could say "cheese" when I took it. I told him sure....

Then Wyatte decided he wanted to say "nuts"then Wyatte decided that he needed to say "peanut butter and jelly"then it was "the baby has a poopy diaper"and that is where I cut him off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a fun time with him!!!


John has been stepping up and doing more with the kids since I had my c-section which is nice and not so nice. I don't have to do as much with them, like getting them dressed, or cleaned up, or ready for a nap, or ready for bed; but it also takes away some of the one on one time that I had with each of them. Anyways, back to why I started this paragraph... John has been asking Wyatte for a tiny bear hug when he gets him ready for bed--a hug with just a little growl. Well tonight John told him that he needed to get a "pig" hug. Apparently that is when your nose has to be up like a pigs nose to give the hug. Wyatte thought that was the funniest thing he had ever done! It has been really nice to have John home so much lately. The kids are really going to miss him when he does go back to work all the time.



John is going to work tomorrow for the first time since before Aubrie was born. He got laid off and hasn't found anything else yet, but.... So tomorrow is the first day that it will be all three kids and me.... Talk about out numbered!!! Thankfully I am feeling ok, and the weather is nice enough that all four of us can hopefully be outside some. John's parents are also just down the road so we can always just crash their house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: