CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 22, 2010

I know I have been gone for a very long time, but hopefully I am back now.  You would think with the new camera that I got for Christmas that I would have been taking tons and tons of pictures, but the opposite is actually true.  I don’t know how to use it enough to get good pics, so I don’t use it at all…  Hopefully that will change soon and I will get back in the game!  Here are a few pics that I have taken though. 

Aubrie has been pretty good about telling us when she goes potty (in her diaper) or if she is poopy, so I decided what the heck I am going to potty train her.  So my little baby is in panties some of the time.  So cute, and sad at the same time.  She will be 2 next month, a couple of weeks actually, so crazy is that!?!?!?  What is even weirder is the fact that I do not have a new baby, I am not even pregnant.  I can’t tell you how much fun this is, I feel like a whole new mom when i am with her because I notice so many more of the 1st, since she gets alot more attention now than the other two did.  And that brings us to these pictures.  With the other two I had to get them out of the crib because we needed it for the new baby.  So they were out by 16 or 17 months.  Aubrie was still in it at 23, so I decided that we were going to try the toddler bed and with out risking jinxing it, she stayed in it!!!  Isn’t she adorable!!!IMG_0774-1 IMG_0775-1 IMG_0776-1 IMG_0777-1 Pay no attention to the christmas tree that you see sitting in a couple of the pics…

 

My baby is no longer a baby :(

2 comments:

Heather said...

awwww... so cute! she is definitely growing up!

A day in the Life... said...

She looks so cute in her little bed :)