CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 5, 2009

Update on Wyatte.

Just thought I would let you know, since a few of you commented on Wyatte and the turtle.  Wyatte seems to be back to normal!  He spent one (late) afternoon, all night and the next day (until about noon) puking.  But the rest of yesterday and all day today he has been fine.  No puking here!  I will make a call to the doctors office tomorrow to see if we need to do anything else, but I think he is ok.  I didn’t really think about it until I was posting the pictures and got to wondering if that could have been what made him sick. 

I hadn’t blogged for a while and really felt like starting there, so apparently God knows what he is doing!  Getting the pic up there and reminding me what could be making him sick…

Oh well, hopefully he is all better!!!

1 comments: