CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 17, 2009

Autumn Lane, Aubrie, and Idella

A few days ago work had a barbeque.  It was the first one that I have been at, let alone working! It was fun, even though it was a little bit more work.  Getting all 10 residents situated at the table is a little harder when you are outside on the grass!  For those of you that don’t know, I work for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.  They own an adult care home called Autumn Lane.  Leanne, Dave, Mazie, Hannah, David, Noah and Asher were all there getting ready when I got to work.  The first thing Noah asked me was if Wyatte was coming!  So I called John and told him to bring the kids down to play and eat.

100_3717

Here is Aubrie with one of the residents, who is also Aubrie’s Great Grandma! Grandma Idella moved into Autumn Lane just recently and the family is loving having her close (we only live a couple of miles down the road!!!)

100_3725

Aubrie figured out that she fit under the table and went under…

100_3726

And came out over and over and over!  I had to take a picture, or a couple of them I guess!!!

I really need to start taking more pictures of the older two kids when we do something.  I was just looking back and saw that I don’t have any of Wyatte and Neveah.  Sorry about that.

And right now my camera battery is dead and I don’t have any idea where the charger is for it, so not sure when I will get around to getting more pictures.  I WILL have it before Nevaeh’s birthday party for sure.  I don’t care if I have to buy a new camera, I AM GOING to have pictures of that!  So for now, you are just going to have to enjoy Aubrie and Great Grandma Idella and look back at other posts for pics of the other two!  Oh wait, I still have to put up a post about the party that Nevaeh went to last Sunday.  She was invited to her first birthday party for another little girl in her Sunday School class.  So look for those pics too.

 

 

 

0 comments: