CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 12, 2009

Trying something new…

Ok, so one of the blogs that I read was talking about this Windows Live Writer and how great it is, so I am going to try it and see if I like it.  So I am going to mess around and see about it.  Let me know what you think about this post and maybe check it out for your self.  It works with any blog service, so download it and see for yourself.

100_3682original picture…

100_3682 color pop effect…

100_3684 This is a picture I took, with a “frame” in Live Writer, called Reflection.  Isn’t that neat?!?!?!  I totally like it!  Can you tell!!!!

100_3683 You can make a picture look like it is a picture taken when I was younger!  All in the same place that you write your post!  This is totally amazing!

100_3667 You can add borders, like this one, to make the picture look like a Polaroid picture!  Look at the detail in the border, looks like it was scanned in.

Map picture

You can even have the map showing where pictures were taken.  If anyone can tell me where that push pin is I will find something to give them!!!  No cheating though, I don’t know if you can click on it to find out or not!!!

Ok, enough for now, but I think I am hooked on here.  Way easier to move pictures around to where I want them!  I can upload individual pictures, and whole albums if I want!!!  I guess now is the time to see what it looks like on the blog.  Here goes nothing!

0 comments: