CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 27, 2008

Eight Great Things...

Eight favorite TV shows
1. One Tree Hill
2. CSI
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
4. 17 kids and counting
5. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
6. Biggest Loser
7. Tigger Woods golf games!!!
8. The Backyardigans

Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Fazolli's
2. Pizza Hut
3. New China
4. Subway
5. I don't eat out much besides fast food restaurants, and I don't really like them so I am going to skip the rest of this one......
6.
7.
8.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Play Nerts with two of my younger brothers
2. Skip church because I was sick
3. Made split pea soup
4. Did about 8 loads of laundry
5. Packed up more clothes that are two small/too summery for the kids
6. Wished I was taking a nap
7. Watched Fool's Gold
8. Stayed up WAY too late!

Eight things I love about the Fall:
1. The hot humid days of summer are over
2. It is still warm enough to enjoy the sun though!
3. Thanksgiving
4. Autumn colors
5. MUMS starts again!
6. Pumpkin patches
7. You can bake with out overheating the house!
8. Fresh venison

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas
2. Phil coming home!
3. Snow
4. Wyatte's birthday
5. BED TIME!!!
6. Moving into our "new" house!
7. When Aubrie can talk! (I know, as soon as she does I am going to regret saying it though right!)
8. The day that we don't have to worry about money soooo much

Eight things on my wish list
1. A job for John
2. Wyatte, Nevaeh and Aubrie to be great friends as they grow up
3. That someday I can get over my dad's new marriage...
4. To get back down close to the weight I was when I moved to Arizona...
5. A trip to Hawaii (we are planning one for our 10th wedding anniversary if anyone wants to come!!!)
6. A cleaning fairy!
7. That I get my two oldest out of pull ups.
8. That our Jeep would sell

Eight people I tag:
Anyone who really wants to take the time to do this!!!



0 comments: