CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 10, 2008

Memory Game

One of the blogs that I like to visit has this following as a post...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or alot, anything you remember! Let me know you check my blog!!!

2.Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a comment about me, I will assume that you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave a comment about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I will leave a comment about you in my comments.

So I left her a comment and am hoping that she will come visit me! I am also hoping that all of you love me enough to let me know what you remember about our relationship!

1 comments:

breckster said...

I would have to say sitting in middle school choir feeling bad for Mrs. Duncan, but also, not feeling bad enough to think she needed to be that upset. And, doing "swing" choir... oh, swing choir.