CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 9, 2008

Nevaeh

Isn't she absolutely the cutest 2 year old girl you have ever met!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so there are a few others that are as cute, but she is more beautiful to me than all of them. In a few short days my oldest daughter will be 2 years old. She is becoming more and more independent. She can say anything she wants to, even if I don't want her to! She is still accident prone, but I don't think that will last too much longer. She has to grow out of that soon right! She loves to eat, drink out of a big girl cup. She is semi potty trained, which means I go through tons of diapers because she know when she is wet and wants it off! She tries very hard to keep up with her brother and seems to want Aubrie to grow up so they can play together.

I am looking forward to spending the rest of her life getting to know her.

0 comments: