CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 8, 2009

Alphabitty Moments


Ok, I was cruising around the www and found this really neat blog through a friends blog... Anyways, in this blog she has a "carnival" called



This "carnival" consists of a page for each letter of the alphabet, and a picture (or pictures) to correspond with that letter. If you go to her blog you can see what I am talking about only in easier to understand terms! She does a much better job describing it than I am. So I decided to start doing this book. They are on "K" right now so that is where I started. I think I will just keep going with them through the alphabet and then when they get done I will start at the beginning.

So here is my "K" page! I think it turned out pretty cute for my first one!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very creative! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

MMM KOOL AID ROCKS!! :) Welcome to Alphabitty Moments...can't wait to see what you have next week :)

MamaBear said...

I love the font you used with these precious photos! What's it called?

Thanks for playing along - see ya again soon!

Esther said...

Very cute! So glad you joined the carnival, it's so much fun. Looking forward to your future posts! :-)