CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 20, 2009

the last week oh grrr just the last couple of days...

Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today. I was working on a long post about our whole week. But it got too long and I couldn't keep track of where I was in the week. So here is just the last couple of days. I will look back at the rest of the week, and see if there are interesting pictures and share them with you later...

Here are a few pics for you to enjoy!!! Wyatte has a few rubber lizards and he thought it was cool that he got one to stick to the ceiling!

Nevaeh had her first swing of the year!


Wyatte figured out the pedaling at the park.

This morning I woke up to 57 degrees at 6:45 AM! Totally exciting. So like the good housekeeper that I am I started laundry (really I did!!!) and didn't quit! I think I got 6 or 7 loads washed, hung up outside, dried, and folded today! Totally grateful for the warm weather and the wind! I love days like this. The kids enjoyed being out side at home too. We didn't take naps today, and I knew I was going to regret it later, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought!!! Yesterday at our MUMS park day we painted t-shirts. Here is a pic I took of them today with all three of the kids in their shirts! Aren't they adorable?!?!?!

Aubrie's first full set of pigtails! Are they not the cutest thing ever?!?!?!?!?!


Going for a walk! Granted they didn't leave the yard, but they had fun anyways.


Don't they look like they are having fun? In reality they were screaming at each other for taking up too much seat!!!


This is what I "have" to look at while I am hanging up clothes. Not sure what they are, or what comes from them but they are pretty now!


The kids came over to see what I was taking a picture off. Wyatte started picking the leaves off, said the bugs needed them!


Today I only worked for a couple of hours, and Grandma Kris watched the kids for me. I met them at the park when I was done. Here are a few pics of them there. It is only our 2nd park day of the year. Yesterday was our first day and as you already read it was a FREEZING COLD park day!!! Today was better, almost too warm. We did end up leaving because of a little rain but it wasn't too bad.
Nevaeh looks like this the whole time she is in the swing! She just giggles and giggles! It is totally funny to watch.


This was Aubrie's first time in the swing ever! I swung (is that the right term?!?!?!) last year while wearing her, but I don't think that she did it herself. She loved it too! All smiles. She was tired and after sitting in there for a while she laid her head on the swing, stuck her thumb in her mouth and started playing with her hair. Sooo cute!

0 comments: