CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 5, 2009

another link :( To pictures...

Ok, so I am getting sick of the photo uploader on here. I tried and tried again to upload them and no matter what I do it doesn't work right. They are all over the place and in no order. So here is the facebook link to them again. I am going to try something new, a mosiac that I saw on another blog. You can make it how ever many columns by how ever many rows and put up thumbnails of the pictures and then when you click on the mosiac it takes you to a photo album of all the full sized pictures. So look for that in the future. Let me know if you don't like it!

here is the link (click that to go to it...)

We spent the weekend in the Cities hanging out with friends and family. The pictures have a caption so I am not going to give all the info on here!!!

Enjoy!!!

0 comments: