CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 3, 2008

The goings on in our life lately...

ubrie is soooo full of smiles and laughs these days. She can pretty much crawl. She scoots herself backwards like a pro, and is trying to get her body to work by moving forward.
Wyatte showing me what you use to catch a fish.
Looking at a snail on the side of the dock.
Aubrie's "bed" in the camper. She sleeps great out there. Well, she sleeps great just about anywhere!!!
Playing with the fish net.
I bought a watermelon from Walmart the other day and finally got around to cutting it up to eat. The kids and I each enjoyed a couple of pieces and then I ran upstairs to lay Nevaeh down for her nap while Wyatte finished he piece. I came down stairs and saw this (see above) and heard the sound of running feet out the front door. I went out there and asked Wyatte if he was done yet and he said "No Mommy, I haven't even started!"
I don't know if you can really see it or not, but the front of his shirt is soaked in watermelon juice. His shorts are soaked in juice, it is dripping off both elbows. He loves melon of any kind, but especially water melon.
Just another veiw of the mess! Does anyone have a good recipe for Watermelon Rind Pickles. I was going to make some with this water melon rind, but the only ones I can find call for cinnamon sticks, and my mom said she didn't use them. So I am going to keep looking...
LIKE FATHER...
LIKE DAUGHTER!!!

0 comments: