CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 31, 2008

Pretty Girls!

This is Aubrie and her friend Baby K! Aubrie is 6 months and K is about 6 weeks! I found this dress for Aubrie at Walmart the other day (on clearance!!!), and picked it up for our meeting with Baby Ben (She was pictured in it, flirting with Ben's daddy, Nathan). Then the other day I was in Walmart for diapers and saw the dress was clearanced even more. I was kinda bummed until I found one K's size and thought it would be cute to see the girls in them together! So last Tuesday I gave the dress to K's mom and we made plans to have the girls wear them on Sunday to church!
I guess it only kinda looks like they are in the same dress huh!!! Aubrie is drooling soooo badly right now that everything she wears is just soaked in about 10 minutes. I promise you it is the same dress!!!

Aren't they so cute! I know I am partially biased, being that one is mine, but!!!

0 comments: