CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 3, 2009

More changes!!!

Ok, so I changed things up again!!! The header collage was made at picnik.com It is an awesome website that you can add photos to and then edit them online. I paid for the premium membership (one year for 25$) but there is alot that you can do with the basic, free, package. It doesn't cost anything or take a lot of time to sign up. Go check it out if you have some free time and like that kind of stuff!!!

I also found this new website with backgrounds, so look for changes in the background too. The website had a lot of Christian backgrounds, so I am liking that!!! There are a few words up in the top left corner, if you want to check out the website that I got this background from you can click on it and it will either open a new window or take you away from my blog to check hers out! Enjoy looking around there too.

0 comments: