CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 9, 2009

We got to go OUTSIDE!!!

We started the day with a walk/run to Grandma and Grandpa Hoard's house. The kids ran and I walked! That is one nice thing about being a 1/4 mile away from them!!!

Wyatte was racing to catch Nevaeh. He had stopped to pick up some rocks and realized that she was going to beat him there!!! Didn't take him too long to catch up though! Then the water in the driveway distracted him again and she ended up getting to the door first!

Aubrie loved being outside! She didn't even mind being buckled in the stroller. I thought she would throw a fit because of how mobile she is, but she loved being able to watch the kids, and see all the stuff that we haven't seen in FOREVER!!! Things like grass and the dirt and other outdoorsy things!

What a cheesy smile huh!!!

"Helping" Grandpa Tuffy and John!!!

Wyatte was invited to a birthday party a few weeks ago, but he couldn't go because he was sick. The mom was nice enough to save his party favor bag and gave it to me last night when I was at her Pampered Chef party. In in was a kite! It was pretty windy today so we took it out and tried it. Actually I think I had left it in the van and found it while I was cleaning it out today, that is how we ended up playing with it!!! Anyways, it was Wyatte's first time flying a kite and he loved it! "How high can we make it go Mom?" Well, we didn't get all the string let out, but we did get it pretty high!

I had the kite in the picture and the kids were watching it go back and forth. We went across the road to the land that Linda and Lavern own over there to get away from the power lines and trees in our yard. Nevaeh didn't like the tall grass over there, but she learned to deal with it!!!

We walked down to Grandma and Grandpa's house again to show them and Daddy the kite. Nevaeh got a turn because Wyatte wanted to run!!!


On a totally different note, I saw a preview for another "Night at the Museum"!!! I am super excited!!! Go check it out. If you haven't seen the first one, you need to. It was a good family movie (even my dad liked it!!!)

0 comments: