CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 29, 2009

Tag! I'm it!!!

I read this list on Heather's blog. Try it... it's really fun and won't take a whole lot of time.

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Garage Saleing with the girls! CAN'T WAIT
2. Seeing Natalie and Noah, and the rest of the Watson family that will be at the shower this weekend.
3. Seeing Wolverine, the next Transformers, and Night at the Museum 2.
4. camping this summer
5. Possibly convincing my mom to go to Mike and Amy's church so that I can sneak a peek at MckMama and Stellan... And I am sure visit a wonderful church!!!
6. Having a night with no kids.
7. Finally being done with the root canal stuff with my tooth. Hopefully tomorrow.
8. A nice day that I can get all my laundry caught up.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to MUMS
2. worked
3. Spent too much time on the computer
4. Called Heidi B. too see how her and Seth were doing during his surgery. (He is feeling ok btw)
5. Talked to my brother about plans for this weekend
6. Started making plans to drive our Jeep to Arizona to trade with John's brother-in-law, Marty. They have a truck that they would like to trade for the Jeep. Then we could pull a camper, get our own pellets in our own truck, pull a boat, Not have to drive two vehicles if something goes wrong with the van....
7. Felt guilty about not posting anything lately.
8. Took my sleeping pills, and still had a hard time falling asleep


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Take Wyatte to Arizona to show him where he was born.
2. take better pictures
3. get up enough courage to tell Heidi B. that I am ready to sing my special in church. Don't get any ideas anyone, I am not ready yet....
4. Fix up the house
5. let go of some things in my past
6. Finish the quilt I started over 5 years ago
7. Get through a day with out hollering at the kids
8. Keep the house clean for more than a few minutes


8 Shows I Enjoy:
1. NCIS
2. All My Children, not so much any more, but I couldn't think of any other ones...
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. Jon and Kate +8
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Golf tournaments
7. Wild and Gopher Hockey Games, yes I know they don't play each other, but I love to watch both of them!!!
8. The Backyardigans!!!

0 comments: