CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Normally you could check out MckMama's Blog to see what everyone else is not doing, but since she has been in the hospital with Stellan for 3 weeks, you can check out her blog for updates on Stellan's condition and just enjoy my post. Please keep the MckFamily in your prayers as they embark on yet another leg of this journey.



This week I did not buy a Backyardigan DVD only because I wanted to hear the songs again!!! The DVD is called Flying Adventures, but I didn't only get it for these two songs... I know most of you aren't between the ages of 2 and 5, but neither am I!!!





Please remember to shut off the other music so you can hear the Backyardigan's songs.

I did not buy paper plates and cups this week because I am not sick of washing dishes. Seem like all I do.

I did not pick one of the baby chicks that we bought as my favorite! That would not be a grown-up thing to do!!!

I did not tell John that he couldn't go fishing because I needed him to stay home so I could go to a Pampered Chef party!!!

0 comments: