CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 2, 2009

Music

Hello! I changed around my playlist a little. Added a few songs, deleted a few songs, and changed the order. I also moved the whole thing to the bottom of the blog. So if you want to shut it off you have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

Our church did a contemporary service a few weeks ago, and I went and LOVED it!!! They sang a couple of songs that I either hadn't heard, or didn't remember hearing. The first one is "Jesus Messiah" by Chris Tomlin. The second one is "You are Holy (Prince of Peace)" by Michael W. Smith. Those are two that I added, and moved to the top!!!

If you have a favorite song that you would like to share with me, please leave a comment on this post. I am going to update my MP3 player too, and need enough music on there to get me through a good work out/walk. So SHARE!!!

0 comments: