CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 18, 2008

Aubrie's Smile

Hey again everyone! I finally got two of the kids to sleep at the same time today, so here I am on the computer instead of doing the housework that I should be doing!!! Aubrie just got done eating and we were just sitting on the couch and she looked at me and got the hugest grin on her face! So cute. Anyways a while ago we were sitting on the couch and I started playing with her mouth. She started to smile, and then the more that I played with her mouth the bigger smile she got on her face until she was almost laughing! I have done it a few times since then and always thought I should try to get it on camera, so today I started to do it and then ran to get the camera and here is what I got...



It isn't the best video, or the best smiles that she has done, but still pretty cute! I can't believe she is as old as she is already. It seems like each kid gets bigger faster...

0 comments: