CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 6, 2008

SNOW

So Wyatte wanted to pull the wagon, and I don't know if you can see this in this picture, but he just ran and ran and ran in circles! There is a warn down circle from all the tires!!!
Still going around and around! Nevaeh loved it! And Wyatte wore off some of the energy that he seems to have an abundance of!!!
Two kids---heading for ahuge puddle---looks like trouble to me!!!
We walked to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Tuffy's house, and Wyatte built a spaceship with the lego blocks they have!
This is what Nevaeh's hair looked like this morning when she woke up! I had part of her hair in a pony tail last night, and her hair likes to stay the way you put it, even with out a hair tie in!!!

Those first few pics were of the yard yesterday, and the last five were of the house this morning. We got a ton of snow during the night, so......... I guess I need to dig out the snowpants and boots again!!!

0 comments: