CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 11, 2008

So I am sitting here looking at family web pages, and I realized that despite my promises to let you all know how Aubrie's checkup went, I neglected to put any of that info in a blog, so sorry so late but here it is!

--She was 9 pounds 12 ounces (at three weeks, because we had to change her appt because the doctor had a meeting that came up unexpectantly). She has grown a 1/2 inch (or they just measured her little legs different!!!). Her head was about the same size I believe. Right now she is in about the 50th percentile for everything, so we will have to see if that changes or not. Nevaeh started out like that, but then dropped.

--I got Aubrie's baby announcements out in the mail, so if you want one and didn't get one my the first part of next week, let me know and I will ship one off to you! I made these all by myself!!! I am pretty proud of them! I also made Paul's Graduation announcements, which are also going to be mailed out soon. Mom has those, and was trying to decide if it would be ok to email them to some of you, or if you wanted to get the real thing!!! Keep an eye out for both of them soon!

--On a gross note, the whole state of Minnesota is under winter weather warnings for today and tomorrow morning. Duluth has a blizzard watch out, this morning they had 60+ mile an hour winds there, so...... We still aren't sure if we are going to make it to the Cities for David and Natalie's wedding, and the visits with family, but we are going to try still I think. John told me before he left for work, to get everything ready to go so that we could leave when he gets home from work. We are going to call his brother and see what the weather is like in North Branch before we go, because we don't want to drive into anything on the way down. And with the three young kids, we don't want anything to happen to us on the way down. So keep us in your prayers today, and I will post on here if we do decide to leave or not!

--This is the second day in a row that I have got all three kids sleeping at the same time, so I am going to take advantage of that and catch a few z's myself!

0 comments: