CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 30, 2008

computer problems


So I finally decide that I need to sit down every night and let you guys know what is going on in my life, and guess what... the monitor that is hooked up to my broken laptop quit working, so... Luckily my mom had an extra on in her garage, so we are hooked up again!




So what has happened since the last time I blogged. Not much I don't think. Well, yesterday one the speakers at MUMS showed a few of us moms how to make bread! It was alot of fun! Hopefully I learned something! We are still eating the couple of loaves that we made yesterday, so when I do make more I will be sure to tell you all about it!


Me and my "dough"!



Nevaeh got to come help me! She was "helping" me punch the dough down after it rose!



Wyatte was "talking" on the telephone(just a pvc elbow!!!) in Grandpa Stan's basement. Wyatte got to help Grandpa while Nevaeh and I made bread.


Last night we went to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Tuffy's house to help them with something on the computer and Wyatte decided he needed some exercise and proceded to try to make the eliptical machine go. He actually did for a little while, but was almost doing the splits during most of it!!!


Aubrie was enjoying Grandma Linda's quilt more than anything that was going on around her though!
Nevaeh and Daddy were looking at the deer that were eating their way through our yard. Nevaeh hasn't ever seen them as close as they were, so she was pretty excited.Here are the deer. That is our deck railing in bottom of the pic! They were really close!

0 comments: