CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 26, 2008

SNOW, AGAIN

So, we had a couple of really nice days this last week. Windy, but nice. Then last night we get covered in yuck! There is a ton of snow out there again. I don't know what we did to deserve this, but it sucks. It was raining yesterday and some the day before that, and now on top of that we have snow on the ground. Not as much as they said we would get so that is good, but snow nonetheless. Now I am not sure if the roads are ok enough to go to the children's fair that we have been looking forward to for a few days now. John is going to go to a prayer breakfast with his dad and then I guess we will see what he says about the roads. My mom has our Jeep, so no four wheel drive, but... I really wanted to leave the house today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: