CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 6, 2008

snow, part 2

So John just went out side with a ruler and on the railing of the deck there is 11 inches of snow! I am sure there is more on the ground, but... Nevaeh is enjoying a full bowl of freshly fallen snow! She was trying to eat some off of John's boots, so John brought her in a whole big handfull to put in a bowl. She then got a spoon and is eating the whole thing. I am,in all honesty, eating something my Aunt Dawn showed us once. Some not quite to full strength koolaid poured over clean snow, and you have a homemade "snow"cone!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Aubrie needs some attention, so.... I am sure I will be back on here later to let you all know how the snow is piling up!!! Because it is still coming down!

1 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

wow! Well spring feels like finally has sprung here, but I'm not holding my breath because every year since we moved here it has snowe on my Birthday. April 10th! So after that I 'might' think spring is here!