CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 28, 2008

Aubrie update

I guess you can't really tell from these pics, but Aubrie has/is figuring out how to crawl. Really crawl! She has been scooting across the floor by pushing with her foot and pulling with her arms. But today while I was cooking supper she picked her knee off the floor and then put it down and then picked her hand up and moved that forward and did it over a couple more times and then went back to scooting and then to crawling and then scooting and then crawling! You get the picture right!!! So now I really have to keep an eye on her! She could move pretty fast before, but now she can book. She doesn't have it down all the time, she still gets frustrated, but she is getting the hang of it. She is growing up soooo much faster than my other two. I suppose she sees Wyatte and Nevaeh moving all over and wants to keep up with them, but give me a break. I want my baby to stay a baby.

Oh, and she finally pooped! Not that you all really care, but she went over a week with out pooping and I was getting worried... So she had a big one today!!! The joys of starting solid foods..........

0 comments: