CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2008

"shark" party ideas

UPDATE: The fish sticks were kinda a thought as I was typing, so... For Nevaeh's bear party we had dried berries and nuts, and a couple of "salads" that were made with things that bears like to eat. So I was trying to think of something that kids would like that sharks ate... I am also looking into hotels in the area...

Wyatte would like a shark party this time around. He has been talking about it since we started planning Nevaeh's party back in July! So now that it is a couple of months away I think it is about time to get planning. Any ideas? I am thinking about getting the party room at a hotel in town here that has a pool (can't have a shark party with out water can you?) Not really sure how that would work because all of the kids that we would invite would be 4 and under... Parents would be a must... Still working on the cake ideas, so help there would be great. I was thinking fish sticks or something like that, but if we are in a hotel... I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

A day in the Life... said...

What about the hotel in Deer River? They have a kiddie pool with a water slide and I know they host parties.

As far as food.. Fish sticks sounds absolutely horrible LOL I will have to get back to you on that one.