CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Ok, so here goes again!!! I totally did not forget that Monday came after Sunday!!!

I did not color my hair twice in the last couple of days because I didn't like the way that it turned out the first time! That would be a waste of time and money right?!?!?!

I did not forget to get an anniversary card for my husband of six years... only men do that right? The sad thing is, he actually remembered to get me one :)

I did not quit my paper route a week early due to my last Not Me! Monday post...

I did not over schedule our week. So much so that I have been way more tired since I quit my paper route, than I ever was when I was getting up at 3 in the morning.

I did not walk to the house from the camper (where my husband, youngest daughter and I are sleeping while we live with my mom...) in just a shirt every day this week, because I had to pee so bad that I couldn't take the time to put on my pants. Give me a break, it was early in the AM each time!

I did not secretly reward my oldest daughter with candy each time she went potty or poop on the toilet. I also did not give her brother a piece of that same candy when she had an accident. That also totally did not work! She can now stay dry 90% of the time!!!

I did not forget to show up for yet another WIC appt. Why can't I remember them?

I am not one of the people that checks MckMama's blog about a gazillion times a day to see how her and her family is doing. That would be spooky.

I did not relish in the fact that I do not work at Target right now, and don't have to look at CHRISTMAS stuff already in the stores.

I did not let the kids pick out their own halloween costumes, and then regret it when they both picked out the most expensive ones there!!! I should know better by now right!?!?!?!

I did not send left over steaks and stuff with my husband for lunch, with no utensils to eat it with!!! Whoops!

Last but not least... I did not enjoy the date that my husband I had for our 6th wedding anniversary! I did not relish the fact that we could have a normal conversation with out three kids trying to get our attention. I did not eat so much popcorn at the theater during the movie that I was too full to go out for supper. I did not wish we lived in a little bit larger town so that we would have had something else to do besides eat after our movie. I also did not enjoy how excited all three of our kids were to see us when we picked them up from our date!!!!

5 comments:

erin said...

i'm glad this week's not me wasn't as bad as last weeks!
that's wonderful that you had a date with NO KIDS! happy anniversary!

Weeksie50 said...

lol- what did he do. Just pick it up and eat it?

I love these not me post. They are to fun..

Shanan Strange said...

Oh gosh, I check MckMama's blog a zillion times a day too! Found you over there and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

Jennifer said...

I so would never check McKmama's blog all day long either...that would be stalking, wouldn't it?! Great Not me's! Enjoyed reading them!

Rachel said...

Funny! I actually fool my kid with a "prize" for going potty. He thinks they're candy - they're really gummy vitamins. At least I don't feel SO guilty! :)

Thanks for the funnies!