CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 16, 2008

My future!

Today we had a play day with the MUMS group from church. They went to a local nursery (the kind with plants and trees and flowers...) and made scarecrows! I couldn't get my self ready in time, so we missed that. I kinda missed it on purpose actually, but don't tell anyone that! We did go pick up Noah, John's sisters almost 6 year old, and took him to McDonalds with us. The group was meeting there after for lunch and play time. So today I had an almost 6 year old, an almost 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 6 month old. There is NO way I am ready to start trying for number 4!!! I thought life was hard with the three kids so close, but throw in one more and life is just plain CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Here are a couple of pics of Aubrie from the time at McDonalds, the other ones were running around tooo much I couldn't catch them in the pics!!! The last two pics were taken when we pulled in the driveway at home. She had fallen asleep on the way home, and was a bit taken aback when I woke her up! It didn't last long as you can tell!

0 comments: