CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 14, 2008

So much fun in a single night...

Uncle Kirk got in some quality rough and tumble time with the kids tonight! With the crummy weather that we have been having and the fact that Kirk went back to school and Grandma Kris is working again, the kids haven't had a whole lot of interaction with anyone but me, and even though I am mom, they can only love on me so much!!!




Aubrie is enjoying the new found freedom that comes with being able to sit up! She can actually see what is going on in the world around her, instead of what is going on above her!!! She is getting more and more mobile each day. She will now come to you when you say come here!!! It is soooo cute. She is starting to snuggle more when she is tried, but that is only because I am starting to make her a little bit!

I bought her a hat the other day, I will try to get pics of that up here because is it super cute! We also have invested in a fleece snowsuit for her, so we are all set for the snow. I say that as I am sitting her freezing in this cold fall weather!

0 comments: