CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2008

Beautiful Gretta


I haven't been to many funerals in my life, but the one that we went to yesterday for the beautiful 2 year old Gretta was by far one of the most beautiful funerals in the world. I don't know if that is a politically correct way of talking about a funeral, but I don't know how else to describe it. The church was jammed full, Angela thinks about 600 people there. They had gorgeous pictures of the beautiful Gretta. The music that was sang and played touched your heart. And then Gretta's mom got up and gave her testimony. It was a totally moving experience. I don't know how she had the strength to get up there and bear her heart in the middle of this, but she realizes that there has to be a purpose, or many purposes, to this loss that they had. Angela said that if anyone would like a video of the service she would be honored to send it to you, so if you would like to know what I am talking about let me know.

I think I am fighting off the flu, so keep me in your prayers please.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart and prayers go out to Greta's family.