CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2008

I realized that none of you really know what is going on in my life lately. Besides the fact that I am trying to deal with a friend losing someone so young...

Anyways, what is going on in our life lately? Well Aubrie can get anywhere she wants to go very fast! She can now go from scooting to sitting when ever she wants to (yes, at 5 1/2 months old). Her favorite thing to do is eat paper. Another thing she loves is wrapping her thumb in my hair and sucking on them both. She has started eating baby food, and is getting better at it. Last night I was pretty sick, and so John got to feed her for the first time.

Nevaeh is getting the hang of potty training. She does pretty well when we are in town, but when we are at home, especially when we are at home she wets all the time. Maybe I pay more attention to her when we are in town because I really don't want her to have wet pants?!?! She recently moved up to an actual Sunday school class, instead of the nursery. She loves it. I think she is doing very well in there. She is learning the songs really well, and loves to sing! Right how her favorite is "Jesus Loves Me", she can also sing the Veggie Tales theme song, Fisher's of Men, If your happy and you know it, the Bible, God's Army (I may never march in the infantry...), and I am sure there are more but I can't think of them.

Wyatte starts Cubbies tonight. I have been talking it up for a while, so I think he is excited about it. He sooo wants to start school, and I told him this is kinda like school. He is going to go and have to listen to the teacher and do what he/she says. I think I am going to have to have some structured time with him in regards to school this year. He is only 3 1/2, but he loves to talk about school and learning, so maybe I can get him doing something. He is sad that he hasn't been able to go fishing much lately, but it has been soooo cold, and Daddy hasn't been getting home until late. He just figured out that if he holds the bottom of his shirt up he has a very large "pocket" to hold things. So now he carries anything and everything in that pocket!

Sorry I don't have any new pics, but you are just going to have to use your imagination when reading this post and "see" the kids doing it all! I will try to take some new ones and get them up here!

0 comments: