CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 4, 2008

Hearts at Home plug!!!

For those of you that are here often, and pay attention to what is going on in the right hand column of this blog, you will notice something different. And for those of you that don't, I am going to tell you anyways!!!

I am going to a Hearts at Home Conference in Rochester, Minnesota Nov. 7th and 8th. I added a count down "widget" for it! I am super excited about it!!! Can't you tell. For more information about Hearts at Home and the different conferences and other things going on go to www.hearts-at-home.org I tried to get that to link for you, but it isn't working right, so...

One of the blogs in the second blog roll that I have (Blogs I found just wandering around...) is Jill Savage (she is a new addition too!!!) She is part of Hearts at Home.

Just thought I would share that with you, so you can enjoy them as much as I do!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post about Hearts at Home! I love the look of your blog! See you soon at the Hearts conference!