CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 5, 2008

G. Wyman, age 2

Disclaimer: there is going to be a lot of music playing at one time unless you stop one of them. my recommendation is to stop the player on the bottom right first (scroll down until you find it) When you click on the Cinderella link that is going to play a song too, so be ready for it.

Yesterday something tragic happened to a friend of mine. She lost her 2 year old little girl. G went to be with Jesus sometime yesterday late morning, early afternoon. I am not totally sure of the time, or exactly what happened. I am trying to fathom what her and her husband are feeling, trying to grasp the pain and sorrow that they are feeling, trying to wrap my head around the reason God took the beautiful little girl Home, trying to figure out what to say to her and her family when the time comes that I see them, trying to figure out how to explain it to my own children, trying to calm my nerves, trying to to worry to much about what could happen to my own children. If I am feeling all of that and more that I can't quite put to words, what are G's parents feeling?

We had a time of prayer last night during Bible study, a time to focus and reflect on what we were feeling and how we could help them. At that time I thought I had processed it and knew what I felt and had somewhat of an understanding of the whole thing. Then this morning during my paper route, all that came to a screeching halt. I have an MP3 player that I listen to in the morning, because I don't like the country station, and the Christian stations that we do get up here only come in sometimes. So I listen to the songs on the MP3 player and I thought I had heard them all. This morning about 2/3 of the way through a song came on that stopped me in my tracks. I started crying so hard I had to pull over because I couldn't see the road. I posted a video of it a while ago, go here to listen to it again. After crying my way through that song, I had semi gained my composure, only to have "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns come on.


I love this song, and it does mean alot to me, but this morning it really touched my soul and I wanted to share it with you all.

Please be in prayer for the Wyman family in the coming days and weeks and months and even years as God calls them to your mind and heart.

0 comments: