CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 19, 2008

Overdue Pics



Here are a few long overdue pics! Some of them are of my kids and a couple of them are of friends kids!

Today we had to bring John his lunch and the we got to stay for a while because they were taking a break. We ate our sandwiches there with him and then Wyatte started climbing the big sand hill that was a result of digging out the basement. There are a few pics of that in the slide show up above, but here is a video of him too...


Last night Wyatte got to stay up a little later than usual and watched "Jon and Kate +8" with us. One of the episodes that was on last night was about Kate getting her tummy tuck after the sextuplets were born. Well this morning Wyatte came into my room before I was totally dressed, I had pants and my bra on..., and walked up to me and squeezed the skin that is left over from having 3 kids in the last 3 years and told me that the man from TV could help me get rid of it like he did for the lady on the TV. So now even my son thinks I need to loose weight!

Please keep me in your prayers, I have been having some problems lately--I don't really want to go into details right now--and am trying to figure out what to do. Please just keep me in your prayers. Thank you!

0 comments: