CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 13, 2008

Wyatte is off to his first movie at the theater! John only worked a half day today, and after supper decided that him and Wyatte were going to go see "Kung Fu Panda." Wyatte has been talking about almost nothing else besides this movie for about 2 weeks now! He got a "Kung Fu Panda" toy in his happy meal at McDonalds and thought that was the coolest thing ever, honestly it only lasted a few hours in the house before it mysteriously disappeared! It was pretty noisy!

Last week we rented a few movies which included "Live Free or Die Hard", "Balls of Fury", "I am Legend", one that I can't remember, and "Underdog." Wyatte had seen a preview for the last one and really wanted to see it. When he walked by the movie in the store, he asked very nicely if he could get it. I wasn't sure I wanted him to see it yet, but because he asked soo politely I decided it would be ok. It ended up being a really cute movie and he watched it about 20 times in the last week! I told John that we might have to get it for him!

I made chicken and broccoli for supper and while that was cooking I decided to try to make bread again. So far so good! The recipe makes really big loaves and since I wanted them alittle smaller this time I made two loaves and then a pan of buns. Nevaeh and I just had a bun and they are great! 'Vaeh just turned around in her chair and told me it was good! I will try to get some pics up later, but right now Aubrie is crying, so better go get her!

0 comments: