CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 14, 2008

Stormy golf

So tonight we had a pretty good storm come through here. Scared me pretty good. Just in case you don't know, I HATE storms and am very glad that John was home with me. The thunder and rain woke Nevaeh up, knocked some of my plants over, and had wind about 30 or so MPH. SCARY.

On a different note, Tiger golfed awesome today! He looked like his knee was bothering him (he had surgery on it about 6 weeks ago) but he pulled off some pretty great shots and putts. Hole 13 he had a hugely long putt go in for an eagle (2 under for those of you that don't know), then on the 17th hole, he chipped it in the hole from a pretty weird place. That isn't the description that I wanted, but... I was trying to find a video of it, but can't... then hole 18 he had another long putt go in. Just crazy!! I wish I could golf period, but to be able to do that.... amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: