CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 2, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

Today I got it in my head that I was going to try to make cinnamon rolls. And so far they have gone beautifully. I mixed it all up and let it rise, and it did! And then rolled it out and put the cinnamon and brown sugar in and then rolled it up, and let it rise again. And now, yes at quarter to 11 they are in the oven! John is still up watching a movie, so he will be my taste tester! I am sure they won't be as good as his moms, but hey it is my first time!!!

A few weeks ago, we bought a hanging strawberry plant from my brother Kirk, it was a fundraiser for school. Well, we got them a couple days ago, and John planted them today. The package came and it was just the bag, and 10 strawberry plants, and you had to put them in. So hopefully he did it right and we will have strawberries in a couple of months! The kids are excited, Wyatte wanted to know why he couldn't eat them tonight!

I finally got a glider rocker! I have wanted one since I had Wyatte, and now with my third I finally got one! They went on sale at one of the stores here in town, and I went and looked at it, and liked it, so it is now in my living room!!! Aubrie loves to rock, and I love sitting there with her.

She is getting so big. We had a nurse come out as part of our WIC program and she weighed Aubrie on Wednesday and she was 11 pounds 3 ounces! So she is putting weight on well. She is now 7 weeks old, and growing fast! She loves to sit in my lap and watch what is going on! Today we were in Target and I was holding her facing out so she could see what was going on, and she kept tipping her head back so she could see the lights! It was pretty funny. She is starting to make some noises when you talk to her... it is just amazing how fast they grow!

Well, I can smell my rolls, so I need to check them out. Have a great night/day!

0 comments: