CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 22, 2008

This is a better picture of the leaves on the tree off of our deck. I love this time of year.

Anyways, I went for another walk tonight. The same distance as last night, took me a little longer. My shins started to hurt right away, but I just walked right through it. Then I ran a little, and about a mile later realized that my phone had fallen out of my pocket during that short run. At least it was later at night and there weren't many people on the road! I did find it, and it works just fine. Tonight wasn't as moving as last night, but I think the songs didn't really touch me like the ones last night (the ones tonight were a combination of disney songs, and country ones) So I guess as I am walking and watching the sun set I should be listening to the praise and worship and Christian songs that are on my player. I am still looking for more songs to put on, so let me know your favorite artist, or song so that I can add to my collection!

0 comments: