CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 22, 2008

Pictures!

I bought this truck for the kids at a garage sale last week, and they love it. They are trying to "fix" it right now! Just let me tell you that there is nothing wrong with it, they just decided that they needed to fix it.
Nevaeh driving the truck.
So of the new leaves on the tree off our deck.
Just another shot of the new leaves!
Wyatte wanted me to take a picture of the dandelions that he picked for me. This is only one of many that I received just yesterday. My big girl! She still likes to be held all the time, and is getting to the point that she is heavy unless I have her in the baby wrap. Her shirt is one that I got at her shower, it says "don't laugh Daddy dressed me"
The kids decided that they were magicians and that these were their hats!
Wyatte tried one on Nevaeh, but decided that it was too big!This is a picture of both kids in the same towel. I hadn't folded the clean towels yet, so John used a large one and put both kids in it! They were really cute, but by the time we got the camera ready, this is what we got!

0 comments: