CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 29, 2008

Couple of days

So I don't really have alot to say, but think I need to put something on here. I check all of my favorite blogs just waiting for someone to put something on there, so for those of you that really want to know what is going on in my life....

Yesterday I did get most of my house cleaned up, but about 20 minutes later the kids had it trashed again, and they don't seem to care, so unless someone is going to stop over, I am just going to make sure we have clean clothes, clean dishes, a semi clean room, vacuumed floors, and the garbage taken out often. I don't really care if the house is clean so....

I also made bread yesterday. And all I can say is practice makes perfect I haven't practiced enough! The kids and I have been eating it, but wouldn't give to company!

Today I didn't really do anything, well I made caramel rolls, which the girls from Bible study liked, but John told me to work on them some more.... They are his moms caramel rolls and so I knew that he wasn't going to like them, but I still kinda hoped. Nothing that I try of hers is good enough for him, but I guess I either need to quite making them then or learn to deal with the fact that he isn't going to like them as much as hers. We also went to the dump! Yeah for those of us that live in the country and aren't able to have someone come pick it up for us. Then on to Bible Study. Can I just say that I love having a group of women that I can talk honestly to, that opened their hearts and homes and everything to me. I can't tell you how great it is to have that kind of support group behind you. So for those of you that read this THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now I think it is tomorrow, so I need to head to bed!

0 comments: